Saturday, December 22, 2007

Random


Well, another day of lies and bullshit - just par for the course when hanging out with James & Danny... I'm so sick of this shit and them as well. So why don't I just walk away and cut the ties? Good question! I put up with the shit and then get mad. They make nice for a few days and I'm supposed to just get over it. And I do.. until it happens again. I'm a dumb-ass and have no one to blame, but myself. But what's the alternative? Go back to what I was before? Alone all the time? Even fake friends are better than no friends, right? I wonder about that. I hate being alone all the time. Despite the lies, the drugs, the bullshit - both Danny & James have awesome personalities, are fun to be around (sometimes) and make me laugh and smile... when they're not making me cry. So I can go with the flow and stay on this emotional roller-coaster which will end in heartache, pain, misery or worse.... or cut the ties, get depressed for a while and then move on to bigger and better. I know what I should do. I just don't know what I will actually do. Damn!


By the way... Merry Fuckin' Chistmas to everyone!


No comments: