Sunday, November 18, 2007

Random 3.0

Just a few thoughts before I head out to the work-hole. Only two more nights to go and then I'm off for two days. Damn, I'm ready for those days off.

James came by twice today. He's persistant - I'll give him that. He gave me an addy to write to his brother - and then asked for a hug. OK, I can do that - he's a sexy beast. During the hug, he pulled me close, copped a feel and kissed me on the neck.

Damn!

This is getting harder and harder to resist... in more ways than one.

A few hours later, he came back. He wanted to know my plans for tomorrow - he wants me to come over and "watch movies" in the AM. Uh...... OK? Sounds innocent enough, right? From a guy who keeps grabbing my.... this should be interesting.

I still haven't decided whether or not to go over there. Actually, I really have, but I don't want to sound too easy or slutty so I have to appear to be hesitant. Hell, I've held out for over a week and he's been persistent - and he is so freakin' sexy. It's just a fling, right?

Moving on...

I'm listening to Shooter Jennings right now. The boy has a unique and distinct sound - his daddy would be very proud of him. He's a true "Outlaw" in every sense of the word in that he doesn't fit a specific genre - he's like his Daddy was. His Dad's music wasn't rock, country, rock-a-billy, or anything you could label. It was just "Waylon".

And Shooter's music is similiar in that it's not easy to label - it's just "Shooter".

I've been checking on the updates from Survivor Series and so far, all my predictions are dead on in regards to winners and losers. I did kind of mess up on the S. Series elimination match - I predicted Jeff Hardy as the sole survivor, but it ended up being Jeff & HHH as the winners. But other than that, I'm still at 100%. Now, Taker has to win and Orton has to retain - and the freak match has to be a no-contest and I'll be 100% for the night.

Will it happen? Maybe! After all, I know my rasslin' if nothing else!

I just saw a news item - Ric Flair is being advertised for a RAW taping in Charlotte, NC on 11/26. So does that mean Ric is coming back to RAW or is it an old advertising that was made before Ric was taken off TV? I guess we'll find out on the 26th.

I guess I'll end this - keep it short tonight. I want to write to Danny before I head out to work so I can mail it off in the AM.

So I'm down and I'm gone.

Ubuntu!

No comments: